Chord lagu

Perhatian!!!!!!!

Seluruh link menuju artikel di blog ini di protect dengan adsafelink
Silahkan lewati adsafelink terlebih dahulu
Hanya 1 kali saja
Setelah itu bebas

Kunci Gitar Lagu Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass [Chord]

Kunci Gitar Lagu Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass [Chord]
__________________A
*Because you know I'm all about that bass,


'Bout that bass, no treble

Bm 
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble

E 
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble

A 
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass.

A 
Yeah it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two

Bm 
But I can shake it, shake it like I'm supposed to do

E 
'Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase

A 
All the right junk in all the right places

A 
I see the magazines working that Photoshop

Bm 
We know that shit ain't real


Come on now, make it stop

E 
If you got beauty beauty just raise 'em up

A 
'Cause every inch of you is perfect


From the bottom to the top

_A________________________________________ Bm 
^Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your size

_______ E_________________________________A 
She says, boys they like a little more booty to hold at night

________A_______________________________Bm
You know I won't be no stick-figure, silicone Barbie doll,

__ E 
So, if that's what's you're into

_____________________A
Then go ahead and move along.



Repeat * 

__________A
I'm bringing booty back

________________________ Bm
Go ahead and tell them skinny bitches Hey

____________________ E
No, I'm just playing I know you think you're fat,


But I'm here to tell you that,

A 
Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top


Repeat ^ 

Ulangi ke * [3x]


Penutup [outro]: A Bm E A

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter